Wednesday 21 September 2016

Writing of the week

This week we did some fun writing about a tiny crusader. WE watched a story and then had to pretend that we were one of the characters. Here is the video we watched.


Harlem wrote a great piece in which he added details like speech and how he felt. Here is his story.

The tiny crusader

BANG! BANG! SMASH! Went the sound of my hammer. It felt like my hammer weighed more than a giant. It was a dark, stormy night and I was all alone in my workshop. Everyone was asleep. I felt so old, it was like I was going to die!
Suddenly one of my suits of armour I made started acting really strange. BANG went sound of the helmet as it crashed to the floor. "Aaaaaagh!" I shouted. I almost had a heart attack. I went over the helmet to investigate. I picked up the helmet and slowly opened the visor and...in the helmet was a really little mouse. It leapt out onto my big fat nose! "AAAaaaaah!" I shouted again. I could fel his sharp little claws sticking into my soft face. After he scratched me, he leapt over to my wooden table. I was super furious at that little mouse. I could see that the mouse was really scared of me because of the look on his face. Suddenly I heard a loud horn blowing across my workshop. From the roof appeared a really tiny, little man with shiny armour. He asked for my help but I said "I am no use to anyone!" He pulled out a broken sword. "I can fix that!" I said. So I picked both of them up and took them over to my work bench. The tiny crusader gave me his sword and I put it on my desk and started to forge it. After a few minutes the sword was ready. It looked like a brand new shiny sword. I handed him the sword and he was really impressed. The mouse flipped the tiny crusader onto his back and the tiny crusader blew his horn. 100 or maybe 500 little knights appeared all around me. They wanted me to fix their swords too. I was super grateful that they wanted me to fix their swords.
This was the most awesome day of my life!

By Harlem

No comments:

Post a Comment